Tuesday, September 13, 2005

In need of money

Damn, things look really bad for me for the weeks ahead.
Seriously i gotta get back working in Rasa,Im like so fucking broke now, and i dont wish to take anymore money from my dad. I wana start paying for myself, Handphone bills, etc.
Relying on them is not gonna get me anywhere.
I wana get back working AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Is like i even thought of the idea of working and studying for my year end at the same time.
But i know i cant. I gotta drag myself to study even when im not working, so by working will only me more busy.
I needa work! Rasa pays 6.50 per hour. Not enough for me at the moment. Im looking for places that pay more then that. I NEEDA WORK! ROAR! LOL! okok, ending , tc ppl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home